NTMWD will begin their Annual Water System Maintenance Program on March 1, 2021 and it will run thru March 29th. Below is the press release about this Maintenance. During this time, you may notice that the water has a stronger Chlorine odor and taste. This will not affect the quality of the water and it is still safe to drink. If you notice the water being cloudy, you can run your tap until it clears. If you have questions, call the office at 972-771-6375.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- Boil Water Notice Cancelled
- Frozen Pipes? Here are some helpful tips.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Water
- Low water pressure north of I-30
- NTMWD Annual Water System Maintenance Planned for March 2-30
No Alerts at this time.