A list of approved Backflow Testers is attached. If you have a Backflow Tester that you would like to use that isn't on the list, have them contact us. We can get them added. We will need a copy of their license, contact information, copy of their ID and current calibration testing report. They will need to use our Backflow Prevention Testing and Maintanence Form which can be found on the page titled "Backflow Prevention FAQ". Backflow Testers set their own pricing and may charge different prices based on the type of assembly and size.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- Boil Water Notice Cancelled
- Frozen Pipes? Here are some helpful tips.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Water
- Low water pressure north of I-30
- NTMWD Annual Water System Maintenance Planned for March 2-30
No Alerts at this time.