Welcome to the Blackland Water Supply Corporation Community.
To set up new service you will need to come into the office. You can print out the paperwork in advance.
- Download/Print all 6 documents at once.
- Fill out and bring to office with a valid driver's license or ID.
- Bring a copy of the Deed for the property.
- We look forward to serving your water needs.
Application includes all of the following:
- Right of way easement - must be notarized by and signed by all parties listed on the Deed
- Alternate billing agreement form (rental properties only)
- Bank draft application (optional)
- Personal info form
- Backflow Prevention form
- Acknowledgment of plumbing restrictions
We will need a copy of the deed, the membership fee ($200.00), and all of the required paperwork signed and complete before service will be initiated.
We will schedule a customer service inspection once you set up service and the cost for this inspection is $50.00.
SUBDIVISION APPROVAL PROCESS
Complete service application for development.
- Furnish Blackland Water Supply Corporation with 3 copies of subdivision plat as noted on application.
- Blackland W.S.C. will forward plat to Blackland's engineer for cost estimate.
Cost estimate will be returned to developer
- Plat must be approved by county commissioners before presentation to board.
- Subdivision will be placed on the next regular scheduled board of directors meeting for discussion and action.
- If subdivision is approved by board of directors, developer will enter into a non-standard water utility service agreement with Blackland W.S.C. pay all cost associated with the project according to Blackland's tariff section F, G.
- NOTE: No water service will be provided to the subdivision prior to or during this application process.