Welcome to the Blackland Water Supply Corporation Community.
Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service.
- Download/Print all 6 applications at once.
- Fill out and bring to office with a valid driver's license or ID.
- We look forward to serving your water needs.
Application includes all of the following:
- Right of way easement
- Alternate billing agreement form
- Bank draft application
- Personal info form
- Check valve form
- Acknowledgment of plumbing restrictions
SUBDIVISION APPROVAL PROCESS
Complete service application for development.
- Furnish Blackland Water Supply Corporation with 3 copies of subdivision plat as noted on application.
- Blackland W.S.C. will forward plat to Blackland's engineer for cost estimate.
Daniel & Brown Inc. Phone: 972.784.7777
Eddie Daniels Phone: 972.784.7777 Fax: 972.782.7721
Cost estimate will be returned to developer
- Plat must be approved by county commissioners before presentation to board.
- Subdivision will be placed on the next regular scheduled board of directors meeting for discussion and action.
- If subdivision is approved by board of directors, developer will enter into a non-standard water utility service agreement with Blackland W.S.C. pay all cost associated with the project according to Blackland's tariff section F, G.
- NOTE: No water service will be provided to the subdivision prior to or during this application process.